BDX-SRegular price $179.00 Save $-179.00
We at Kourt Shark love to play with the designs! Pickleball isn't just about playing great, it's also about looking great! Our signature series paddles will feature many limited edition design options featuring premium finishes. These patterns are made in small quantities and once supplies are gone, they aren't guaranteed to return! So, act fast!
The Kourt Shark BDX-S is based on the BDX-1. The BDX-1 is one of our three most premium paddles. This paddle is crafted with performance in mind, designed to give you that edge you need to play like a Shark. With our top-end 3K woven (Toray) Carbon Fibre face and our unique Max Spin technology this paddle couples the enhanced textured surface and the face material to provide the pinnacle in playability. No longer do you need to pick just one, this paddle comes ready with the best of power and control! With a traditional, wide-body shape it provides the maximum sweet spot without compromising power. The lightweight design provides the utmost feeling of precision when swinging the paddle. Our forgiving and powerful Poly-Pro core helps to reduce vibration and increase control. This paddle is hand-crafted and has been engineered for performance!
Recommended Player: Beginner to Advanced,
Premium: Black Out Colour Variant Design with Signature Orange Grip
Face/Surface: Premium 3K woven (Toray) Carbon Fibre, power and control
Finish: Max Spin Technology, providing the ultimate in spin and control
Core: Poly Pro Honeycomb
Grip: 10.5 cm - 4 1/4" diameter
Handle Length: 12.5 cm - 5"
Paddle Length: 39.8 cm - 15 11/16"
Paddle Width: 20.1 cm - 7 7/8"
Weight: 215 grams - 7.55 oz.
Kourt Shark Technology:
- Durable and low-profile edge guard
- Max Spin Technology, providing the ultimate in spin and control
- Premium 3K woven (Toray) Carbon Fibre, the perfect balance of power and control
- Kourt Shark Spin enhanced textured finish to enhance spin and control
- Polypropylene honeycomb core allowing for increased power and stability
- Amazing all-around paddle shape with extra-large sweet spot
- Top of the line finish, with unique Kourt Shark coloured grip