The lightest frame in the Pro Staff series, the Pro Staff 97UL v13 offers superior precision at an arm-friendly swing weight for transitioning juniors and adults with elbow discomfort. Pro Staff loyalists will note the red and yellow pinstripes along the throat pay subtle homage to the iconic history of the franchise, while the exposed glossy carbon fiber at the tip delivers a unique and sharp look to the frame. Weighing in at just 9.5 oz (269 g), this racket sports a new Braid 45 construction that optimizes classic Double Braid technology by adjusting the fiber angle for better ball pocketing feel and stability.
Featuring a design that summons the heritage of the iconic Pro Staff franchise from years past, the all-new Pro Staff series enhances precision while maintaining the classic feel beloved by its users worldwide. The key ingredient: double braided fibers arranged at 45-degree angles that net incredible ball pocketing feel and stability.
- Head Size: 97 sq. in. / 626 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.0 oz. / 284 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.5 oz. / 269 g.
- Strung Balance: 3 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 312
- Flex: 69
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 23 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Braid 45
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime