The All NEW, fully redesigned GH7+ is setting a new standard for mid-level honeycomb paddles. With an array of new higher-end features, starting from the core to the paddle face, the GH7+ will be your ally on the court as you develop your game and skill level.
The GH7+ collection now features a new 12mm Polypropylene Honeycomb core giving this paddle remarkable Stability with a pleasing Soft Feel. The hitting surface is built with a six ply glass fiber structure, providing consistent Control with Power on demand. Featured in Gearbox high performance models, the GH7+ now also includes Hyper-Bite Spin Technology for Maximum Spin. With its Ergonomic Molded Handle, this paddle offers an amazingly comfortable feel in your hand, unlike most competitor paddles in its class.
The GH7+ will get you off the ground running with your new favorite sport of pickleball! Start your game with an advantage, begin with the best to be your best on the court.
Gearbox understands the importance of being able to rely on your gear, especially when you need it the most! Gearbox is determined to deliver superior products so that every player regardless of skill level, can have confidence in their gear and simply enjoy the game! Fiber H7 Technology is part of the Gearbox promise to never stop innovating and always strive to deliver only the best.
- USA Pickleball Approved
- Wow! Price: $74.99
- Hand-Laid Fiber H7 Technology
- 12mm Polypropylene Honeycomb Core
- 6 Ply Hand Laid Glass Fiber Surface
- Hyper Bite Spin Technology
- Superb Soft Feel
- Excellent Control with Power on Demand
- Maximized Stability
- Ergonomic Molded Handle for Comfort
- Weight: 8.0 oz
- Handle Circumference: 4” grip
- Handle Length: 4-3/4"
- Paddle Length: 15-⅞”
- Paddle Width: 7-⅞”"
- Paddle Thickness: 13mm
- Grip: Gearbox Smooth Wrap - Black
- Warranty: 1 year
- Polypropylene Honeycomb
- 7mm Cell Width
- 12mm Cell Height
- 13mm Total Paddle Depth
- Fiber Reinforced throat for added strength
- Unidirectional Fiberglass Inner plies
- Woven Fiberglass Surface plies
- Urethane Paint Finish
- Water Transfer Design Decals for High End Finish
- Textured Surface Utilizing Hyper-Bite Technology