The new Pure Strike was specifically designed to offer sharp control and a perfect balance between feel and precision. With this responsive frame, players can be aggressive with confidence and hit hard without compromise.
Pure Strike 16/19: 98in2 headsize and thin 21/23/21 section. New sharp control combining exceptional feel and dynamic control.
Massive spin thanks to the 16X19 string pattern. Weighted at 305g for a unique stability on every shot.
Dominic Thiem racquet of choice, the new Pure Strike displays an unprecedented sharp control thanks to 2 majors technologies:
C² PURE FEEL: Powered by SMAC, this is the latest generation of the pure feel technology, a cutting-edge vibration filtration lay-up system that brings a pure feel on every shot.
CONTROL FRAME TECHNOLOGY: Developed to ensure maximum control, this technology combines the stability of a square beam frame with the dynamism of a regular elliptic structure.
Benefits from those technologies:
- A new sharp control that combines exceptional feel and dynamic control
- An unprecedent touch at ball impact
- An extreme stability for pinpoint precision
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm,
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.8 oz. / 305 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 320
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 21 mm / 23 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 59 lbs.
- Grip: Babolat Syntec Feel